Women’s hygiene is a subject of concerns these days. Many women till date do not take their personal hygiene as something serious nor do they talk about maintaining feminine hygiene. However, it is important to know about hygiene to keep your body clean and healthy. Ignoring the problems associated with poor hygiene can lead to many complications in the future. From affecting your intercourse to fertility to reproduction can have adverse effects. No matter what age you are, there are few basic hygiene rules that every woman should know about! Read on for some tips that can help you to take care of your personal Hygiene.
- Keep your private parts clean and dry.
- Avoid using harsh cleansers to clean your Private parts.
- Take care of your diet, eat healthy.
- Use fresh towels when cleaning the Private parts
- Practice safe methods for sexual intercourse
- Have a monthly or 6 months checkup with your health care.
- Stay Clean
- Don’t share your personal kit with others.
- Avoid using soups that have high chemical contents.